A perfect summer recipe which provides a lifetime of pleasure. The key to this recipe is to find good quality ingredients as the flavours and tastes complement each other like ying and yang. This version has been created by Ren Behan, a lawyer turned Food Journalist who is the literary talent behind Fabulicious Food. This recipe uses Mozzarella which can be easily substituted with Feta for a change.
- Fresh Buffalo Mozzarella (available at many independent Delicatessens)
- Plum Tomatoes (now in season)
- Rocket Leaves
- Handful of Black Olives (Koroneiki work perfectly)
- Olive Branch Olive Oil
- Aged Balsamic Vinegar
- So simple. Just mix the ingredients and drizzle plenty of Olive Branch and Balsamic Vinegar over the top. Then enjoy and repeat time and time again!
- This dish can easily be recreated with Feta instead of the Mozzarella. In this case, we would also recommend sprinkling some Greek Oregano over the ingredients