White fish and sundried tomatoes are a perfect marriage – the fish provides a great backdrop for the rich and vivid flavor of the tomato. Our Sundried Tomato Mix can be used as a marinade for your fish as its bursting with delightful ingredients like sliced garlic, sliced olives, capers and herbs, all mixed with sun ripened and sundried tomatoes from Crete.
- Large fillet of cod
- Salt & Pepper
- Olive Branch Sundried Tomato Mix
- Cut the fillet into smaller slices.
- Season with salt & pepper and rub into the flesh of the fish.
- Spoon over the sundried tomato mix and rub the mixture into the fish.
- Leave to marinate for 20 minutes in the fridge
- Bake in the oven at 180 degrees for about 20 minutes or until the fish starts to flake.