A wonderful dessert using our Sweet Olive Relish as a marinade to flavour the peach before baking in the oven. It’s unbelievable how simple this dish is and it’s guaranteed that once you try this at home, the simplicity will see you recreating this dish time and time again!
This dish is the creation of Harriet Hutton, founder and chief baker at Huttswick&Allenby, a SE London based bake house specialising in cakes for all occasions. For more info, visit them by clicking here
- 2-4 fresh peaches
- 4 tbsp Olive Branch Sweet Olive, Fig & Almond Relish
- Glug of marsala wine or sweet sherry
- Handful of flaked almonds
- Halve the peaches and place into a bowl or sealable food bag
- Add in the Sweet Olive, Fig & Almond jam and marsala wine or sherry, and leave to marinate for a few hours
- Transfer the peaches and marinade to an ovenproof dish, scatter over some flaked almonds and bake in the middle of the oven, preheated to 200 degrees for 20-30 minutes, until peaches are tender
- Serve with greek yoghurt or ice cream for extra indulgence!