Impress with these succulent baked chicken breasts wrapped in pancetta stuffed with deliciously creamy mascarpone and Olive Branch Tapenade with Sundried Tomato, Feta & Greek Basil.
- Two fresh chicken breasts
- 12 pancetta rashers
- 50g mascarpone
- 30g Olive Branch Tapenade with Sundried Tomato, Feta & Greek Basil
- Preheat the oven to 200c
- Make a slice into the side of each chicken breasts creating a pocket, being careful not to slice entirely in half.
- Mix together the mascarpone and tapenade.
- Carefully spoon the mixture into each chicken breast, dividing it equally between the two.
- Wrap each breast with six pancetta rashers, carefully tucking the ends underneath.
- Transfer onto a baking tray lined with parchment.
- Bake in the oven for 30 mins.