This dish demands a good quality Oil & Vinegar which must be used in generous amounts, as once mixed with the other ingredients you’ll be left with a tasty dressing which is perfect for mopping up with fresh crusty bread.
- 8 chicken thighs
- 2 cups of lentils
- Fresh dill
- Salt & Pepper
- Olive Branch Red Wine Vinegar
- Olive Branch Olive Oil
- Place the chicken in a pan, season with salt and add some water. Place on a stove and bring to the boil. Boil and simmer until the chicken is cooked.
- In another pan, add the lentils and boil until cooked.
- Allow the chicken and lentils to cool. Transfer the lentils to a serving dish. Cut the chicken from the boe and place over the lentils.
- Scatter lots of freshly cut dill, salt and pepper.
- Drizzle plenty of Red Wine Vinegar & Olive Oil and stir the mixture completely through.