A simple recipe that is perfect for a mid-week quick and healthy fix. The sweetness from the fig provides a naturally sweet taste which sits nicely next to the saltiness of the feta.
- 1 cup quinoa
- 2 cups boiled water
- 1 vegetable stock cube
- Olive Branch Olive Oil
- Olive Branch Fig & Mint Kalamata Olive Tapenade
- 1 fig
- Feta Cheese
- Rocket Leaves
- Add the boiled water and stock cube to a pan and stir.
- Add the quinoa and boil until the water is absorbed by the quinoa.
- Remove the quinoa from the head and transfer into a serving dish.
- Sprinkle some feta & tapenade and stir through the quinoa
- To serve, lay a bed of rocket leaves on the plate and place the quinoa over in the shape of a mound. Place some sliced figs and drizzle with olive oil.