A simple recipe that is perfect for a mid-week quick and healthy fix. Use our Kalamata Olive, Fig & Mint Tapenade as a topping. The sweetness from the fig provides a naturally sweet taste which sits nicely next to the saltiness of the feta.
This recipe is from our own recipe booklet which is available to pick up at a stockist near you!
- 1 cup quinoa
- 2 cups boiled water
- 1 vegetable stock cube
- Olive Branch Olive Oil
- Olive Branch Tapenade, Kalamata Olives with Fig & Mint
- 1 fig, sliced lengthways
- feta cheese
- Rocket leaves
- Add the boiled water and stock cube to a pan and stir
- Add the quinoa and boil until the water is absorbed by the quinoa
- Remove the quinoa from the heat and transfer into a serving dish
- Sprinkle some feta & tapenade and stir through the quinoa
- To serve, lay a bed of rocket leaves on the plate and place the quinoa over in the shape of a mound. Place some sliced figs and drizzle with olive oil