The creaminess of our aubergine paste gives you a silky smooth taste with this sauce. This is so simple to make and the combination of tomato and aubergine provides plenty of flavor.
- Canned chopped tomato
- 3 cloves of garlic
- 1 small onion
- Olive Branch Olive Oil
- Olive Branch Aubergine & Basil Paste
- Salt & Pepper
- Fresh Basil
- Chop the onion and garlic and saute over a low heat.
- Add the canned tomatoes, a little salt & pepper, cover the pan and cook for about 20 minutes.
- In a separate pan, boil plenty of water for the spaghetti. As it comes to the boil, add some salt and as the heat intensifies, add the spaghetti.
- Return to the pan with the tomatoes and add 2 tablespoons of Aubergine & Basil Paste. Let this simmer for 10 minutes with the lid on, stirring regularly so the paste binds together with the tomato.
- Once the spaghetti is cooked, mix with the sauce and stir well. Serve with some freshly chopped basil.