Wouldn’t it be great if you could have a starter with every meal- this simple stuffed mushroom dish is quick and simple to make so perfect for a weekday nibble before you move to your main meal. The tapenade is bursting with flavour so you don’t need to do much at all! One per person is sufficient for a dinner party starter. Or if you fancy a light dinner, combine 2 pieces with a mixed salad.
- Portobello mushrooms (1 per person)
- Olive Branch Sundried Tomato, Feta & Basil Green & Black Olive Tapenade
- Cheddar Cheese
- Place the mushrooms in a baking tray with the open side facing up.
- Spoon some tapenade into each mushroom.
- Grate some cheddar cheese over.
- Bake in the oven until the cheese has melted and is starting to turn golden.