This deliciously crumbly homemade cornbread with our spicy olive tapenade is a great side to any winter stew, especially a hearty vegan chilli! Uses our Florina Peppers & Chilli Tapenade.
- 1 ¼ cup cornmeal (polenta)
- 1 cup plain flour
- 1 cup almond milk
- ½ cup golden caster sugar
- ⅓ cup Olive Branch extra virgin olive oil
- ¼ cup Olive Branch Florina Peppers & Chilli Tapenade
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- Preheat the oven to 200c.
- Oil and line a loaf tin with baking parchment.
- Add all ingredients to a large bowl and mix well.
- Bake in the oven for 25 mins until starting to brown and a skewer comes out clean.
- Rest for no less than ten minutes, slice and serve!
Like this recipe? Receive our recipes and more by signing up to our newsletter here!